D8 Thunderbolt 3 is designed for professionals, especially those editing 4K video and having strict speed and safety requirements.
Drawing on a pair of Thunderbol 3 interfaces (40 Gbps) and a hardware RAID controller, the D8 Thunderbolt 3 can operate at transfer speeds of 1600 MB/s under a 7200 RPM high-speed hard disk and RAID 0 array mode. Under RAID 5, the device can achieve a speed of 1400 MB/s.
- Capitalising on the Thunderbolt 3 and DP interfaces, the D8 Thunderbolt 3 supports multi-screen display with up to 3 screens
- Adding much more functions than other brands, ensuring data safety and security such as it supports hot spare disk, online RAID migration etc. which
users care about
- Support up to 96TB storage capacity (12TB x 8, in RAID 0)
- Support multiple hardware RAID: RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID6, RAID10, RAID50, JBOD
- Realizing Thunderbolt 2 Compatibility (for Mac only) with Apple’s Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter
- Apple and Intel have certified the D8 Thunderbolt 3's design and performance, ensuring the device's consistent performance and reliability