• Adds 10GBASE-T 10GbE Connectivity—Simply powerful way to add dual RJ45 (Copper) 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports to your computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports
• Cost Effective—Connects to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT-6 or CAT-6A cables at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively
• Easy Setup—Configured through macOS Network control panel or Windows Device Manager
• Supports Transparent Failover—Keeps your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails
• Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)—Increases throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain in some applications
• Small and Nearly Noiseless—Adapter is compact enough to sit on most any work surface, and quiet enough for use in noise-sensitive environments
• Rugged Aluminum Housing—Provides robust and secure protection
• Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports—One port reserved for connection to the computer; second port supports daisy-chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt devices to your computer, attaching a single USB peripheral device, or connecting up to two 4K displays or one 5K display
• Power for Peripherals—Provides up to 15W of power to connected peripherals
• Thunderbolt 3 Cable & ThunderLok 3 Included—Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable and ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip to secure cable from accidental disconnections
—Blazing-Fast 10GBASE-T Connectivity Over Thunderbolt™ 3 for Mac® and Windows®—
Increased demand for greater data transfer speeds and more bandwidth over shared networks, plus the need for HD video editing support on high-performance shared storage systems has driven the explosion in demand for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) networking—offering ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet, the most common wired network connection today. It’s no wonder. And yet, most computers aren’t equipped to get you connected. If your computer has a Thunderbolt 3 port, you are in luck—Sonnet’s Twin10G™ Thunderbolt 3 Edition dual-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet adapter is the powerfully simple and cost effective solution for adding blazing-fast 10GBASE-T (copper) 10GbE network connectivity to any Mac or Windows computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
The Twin10G Thunderbolt 3 Edition adapter is equipped with two RJ45 ports, enabling it to connect to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT 6 or CAT 6A copper cabling at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively. This Sonnet adapter’s dual 10GbE connections support transparent failover to keep your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails, and also support link aggregation for increased throughput!