• Adds High-Performance 10GbE SFP+ Connectivity—Powerfully simple way to add two 10GbE SFP+ connections to computer with Thunderbolt 2 ports
• Connection Flexibility—Choose two short-range or two long-range SFP+ transceivers plus LC fiber optical cables (all sold separately), or two SFP+ direct-attach Twinax copper cables (sold separately) to connect the Twin10G SFP+ 10GbE adapter to your network or storage
• Compact and Light—Adapter is small enough to sit on most any work surface
• Remarkably Quiet—Temperature-controlled, variable-speed fan automatically and quietly cools the adapter
• Rugged Aluminum Housing—Provides robust and secure protection for any environment
• Easy Setup—Configured through OS X Network control panel or Windows Device Manager
• Supports Transparent Failover—Keeps your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails
• Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)—Increases throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain
• Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports—Daisy chain up to six devices to a single port on the host computer
• Thunderbolt Cable & ThunderLok Included—Includes Thunderbolt cable and ThunderLok Thunderbolt connector retainer clip to secure cable from accidental disconnections
• Upgradable—Upgradable to 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Technology with a replacement Thunderbolt 3 interface card
• Free Lifetime Technical Support
—Lightning-Fast 10GbE Over Thunderbolt 2—
Do you need a simple and cost-effective way to connect your computer to a high-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) network? By offering ten times the performance of Gigabit Ethernet and more bandwidth over shared networks, and by supporting specialized applications such as using high-performance shared storage systems for editing HD video, it’s no wonder that 10 Gigabit Ethernet use has skyrocketed—the problem is that the vast majority of computers don’t include a native connection. Sonnet’s Twin10G SFP+ 10GbE adapter is the powerfully simple solution for you to add lightning fast 10 Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to any Mac® with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports, or any Windows® PC with a Thunderbolt 2 port. With its dual ports, the Sonnet adapter supports transparent failover to keep your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails, and it also supports link aggregation (teaming) for increased throughput!
—Flexibility of SFP+ Transceiver Choices—
Sonnet offers three SFP+ transceiver options (sold separately)—a short-range multi-mode fiber module (up to 300 meters), part number G10E-SFP-SR; a long-range single-mode fiber module (up to 10 kilometers), part number G10E-SFP-LR; and a 10GBASE-T copper module, part number G10E-SFP-T (Cat 6A cable up to 100 meters). Alternatively, you can use cost-effective direct-attach Twinax copper cables up to 10 meters long (sold separately).