• Connects Up to Two DisplayPort Displays to a Single Thunderbolt 3 Port—Enables connection of two 4K DisplayPort (DP) displays @ 60Hz, or one 5K DP display @ 60Hz to a single Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer
• Compatible with Both Mac® and Windows®—Thunderbolt certified for use with macOS® and Windows computers with Thunderbolt 3 ports
• Enables You to Work More Efficiently—Fill one display with full-screen workspace; use the other for tools, other applications, etc.
• No Power Adapter Required—Sonnet adapter draws power from Thunderbolt 3 port
• Backward-compatible with 1080p HD Displays—Great for use for different home and office workspace applications
• Compatible with Active HDMI, DVI and VGA Adapters—Enables connection of non-DisplayPort displays
• Built In Audio Support—No need to connect additional cables, audio signal passed over DisplayPort connection to display that has audio output capabilities
• Compact and Rugged Design—Portable aluminum enclosure with two DisplayPort connectors
• Won't Drain System Resources—Unlike USB video adapters, the Sonnet adapter makes no impact on your computer’s performance
Connect Two 4K Displays from a Single Thunderbolt 3 Port on a Mac or PC
Sonnet’s Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter is certified for use with both Mac and Windows Thunderbolt 3 equipped computers, and enables you to connect one or two larger displays to a single Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer. With the adapter connected, you can connect up to two 4K @ 60Hz DisplayPort (DP) monitors, or one 5K @ 60Hz DP monitor.
Whether you need to view your work on a large UHD display or across two displays, or you need to view it with the highest resolution possible, this Sonnet plug-and-play adapter enables you to work more efficiently. With two displays attached, you can fill one with full-screen workspace, and use the other for tools, other applications, and more.
Convenient—No External Power Adapter Required
To use it, simply plug in the Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter into one of your computer’s Thunderbolt 3 ports, and connect DisplayPort cables (sold separately) between the adapter and your monitors. Your computer powers the Sonnet adapter, so there’s no need to connect an additional power adapter.
Thunderbolt Certified for Mac and Windows, the Sonnet Thunderbolt 3-to-Dual DisplayPort Adapter can be used with the latest and best computers available. If you need to connect a monitor without a DisplayPort (DP) input, the Sonnet dual DisplayPort adapter is compatible with active DP-to-HDMI, DP-to-DVI, and DP-to-VGA adapters. And, unlike USB adapters, the Sonnet adapter won’t drain system resources that might impact your computer’s performance.
* See Sonnet website for important details.