The OWC Thunderbolt Dock offers the new Thunderbolt hubbing technology for the first time in an OWC dock. You can now have four Thunderbolt ports, plus four USB ports, as well as a port for your SD Card, Gigabit Ethernet, and a combo audio in/out. You gain convenient access for all of your essential Thunderbolt and USB devices all through a single cable to your Mac or PC. Utilizing the latest Thunderbolt technology, the OWC Thunderbolt Dock enables users with existing Macs with MacOS 11 or later, new M1 based Macs, or Thunderbolt 4 PC systems to add a mix of ports, including additional Thunderbolt ports.
OWC Thunderbolt Dock Highlights:
• The Thunderbolt hubbing technology you've always wanted: Have four fully functional Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports for your computer. All Thunderbolt ports also support USB devices and monitors
• Plug it all in: The same Thunderbolt device compatibility and performance, whether plugged into this dock or directly into your machine
• Reimagining the daisy chain: Create three separate device chains, so you can remove devices from one chain without affecting or disconnecting the others. You can even add three Thunderbolt bus-powered devices.
• Powerful charging capabilities: Thunderbolt / USB 4 host port also keeps your notebook charged with 90W power delivery
• Four USB-A ports: Connect and charge through USB
• Manage additional devices: Connect more storage, up to two 4K displays or one 5K/6K/8K display, or other accessories, you name it, you can use it
• More reliable sharing and streaming: Gigabit Ethernet eliminates low-quality, patchy Wi-Fi - ideal for IP-based workflows and secured networks
• More content: Access photos and movies via the SD card reader at speeds up to 312MB/s
• More audio: Plug headphones and mics into the audio combo jack
• Adjustable LED: Customize the illumination for your work setting
• Built-in security: Kensington Security Slot™ and Nano Security Slot™ for anti-theft cabling