USB 3.1 Gen 1 & Gen 2 | Thunderbolt 3 | SD Card Readers | Gigbit Ethernet Combo Audio | Mini DisplayPort
- Thunderbolt Certified for Windows and Mac
- Thunderbolt 3 (40Gb/s)
- Easily connect all of your peripherals
- Charges your notebook and mobile devices
- Connect two 4K displays or one 5K display
- Thunderbolt 3 cable included
One cable. Connectivity for your world.
Through a single cable, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock brings an unprecedented combination of ports, convenience and power to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped Windows PC or Mac.
CONNECT. WORK. DISCONNECT. GO.
The days of only working at your desk are gone. We’re always on the move bouncing between our desks, meetings and couches — often in a hurry. With a single connection to your notebook computer, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock makes coming back to your desk to work and leaving your desk to run to a meeting, a much quicker endeavor.
THE RIGHT PORTS, RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED THEM
With its 14 ports of connectivity thoughtfully placed, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock delivers convenience while keeping desktops clutter-free. The dock’s front is designed for the easy connection of your portable devices, headphones and media cards, while the rear features a multitude of ports for your static devices so cables stay out of sight.
POWER TO THE PORTS
Leave your power adapters in your bag! The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock provides 85 watts of power to your computer via the Thunderbolt 3 connection and has multiple, high-power USB ports to charge your mobile devices. The days of searching for your power adapter are officially over.
DISCONNECT IN ONE CLICK
OWC Dock Ejector safely disconnects all connected drives in a single click. Designed by OWC hardware and software engineers, Dock Ejector ensures all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. Use it to move quickly between workstations and get the most out of your Thunderbolt 3 Dock.
THOUGHTFUL DESIGN – INSIDE AND OUT
Carefully chosen ports and functionality bring a new world of possibilities to your desktop, but we’ve also worked to ensure the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock is built to last. A seamless design wrapped in a single piece of aluminum brings a rugged exterior to endure your day-to-day, while maintaining a stylish design that complements any workspace.
2 YEAR OWC LIMITED WARRANTY
OWC is proud to provide outstanding support and warranty coverage to our customers. OWC's industry leading coverage is a testament to the reliability of our solutions. All OWC products are engineered to meet demanding quality standards in order to deliver the most reliable performance available on the market.
- Thunderbolt 3
- (1) microSD card reader*
- (1) SD card reader*
- (1) Hybrid 3.5 mm audio jack
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A high-powered** port
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port with Power Delivery up to 15W (5V at 3A)
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) port for computer connection/charging up to 85W - (1) Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) port
- (1) Mini DisplayPort 1.2
- (4) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports including one high-powered** port
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet
- (1) S/PDIF digital audio outlet jack
- Up to 5K display @ 60Hz or two 4K displays up to 60Hz***
- Thunderbolt 3 port supports video up to 5K @ 60Hz via a native Thunderbolt 3 display or 4K @ 60Hz via a Thunderbolt display or USB-C display adapter**** - Mini DisplayPort 1.2 port supports up to 4K @ 60Hz
- OS Compatibility
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or later - PC: Windows 10 or later
- Any Mac or Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port
- Internal, UL-listed, universal auto-switching - AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 20V 9A
- 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- 9.0 in (W) x 1.0 in (H) x 3.5 in (D)
- 23.0 cm (W) x 2.5 cm (H) x 8.9 cm (D)
- 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)
*Both the SD card reader and microSD card reader are controlled by the same chipset, meaning only one can be in use at a time. **Compliant with Battery Charging v1.2 Specification — up to 7.5W
***Resolutions and refresh rates will vary depending upon hardware, connections, and OS being utilized. Dock does not support display
daisy-chains via MST (Multi-Stream Transport).
****Native Thunderbolt 3 display or Thunderbolt/Thunderbolt 2 display using the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.