• Chipset: Intel® Z77 Express Chipset
• CPU: Supports 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket
• Memory: Support four DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333/1600/1866*/2000*/2133*/2200*/2400*/2600*/2667*/2800*(OC) DRAM (32GB Max)
• VGA Output: Thunderbolt™ (Mini-DisplayPort)/HDMI/D-Sub
• Multi-GPU Support: Quad-GPU/2-way SLI & Quad-GPU/3-way CrossFire & LucidLogix Virtu MVP
The Z77A-GD80 is equipped with the newest Intel Z77 chipset with support for the new generation 22nm processors, and is equipped with the newest Thunderbolt™ transfer interface. The Z77A-GD80 mainboard utilizes Military Class III components, which passed through 7 rigorous MIL-STD-810G standard tests and have also been certified by independent third-party laboratories, providing the best quality and stability. It is also equipped with the MSI's proprietary one-second overclocking OC Genie II and UEFI / Windows dual-graphical interface Click BIOS II, allowing users to easily achieve high system performance with an easy operational experience.