Designed for creators, UP3221Q monitor features groundbreaking 2K mini LED direct backlit dimming zones, 4K resolution with 140 PPI, and built-in Calman Powered colorimeter for convenient on-demand or scheduled calibration – with or without the PC attached.
This monitor enables true-to life visuals with spectacular contrast through the individually controlled 2k mini LED dimming zones and meets VESA DisplayHDR 1000. It supports wider color gamut such as 99.8% DCI-P3, 93% AdobeRGB, and 83% BT. 2020 with a true 10-Bit color for precise color reproduction.
A suite of Dell software is included to enable a variety of functions, including:
• calibration with matrix and 1D/3D LUTs
• correlation of built-in colorimeter measurements
• validation, saving, exporting of calibrated color space
• creation and management of ICC profiles
• uploading calibrated color space to Cal1/Cal2
• scheduling internal calibration / validation tasks
• reviewing and generating calibration / validation results
• synchronizing the monitor clock to the system clock
The dashboard also provides an overview of the color space and the monitor’s usage hours since its last calibration.
This monitor offers two Thunderbolt™ 3, one DP 1.4 and two HDMI 2.0 connectivity ports. The ports are designed to face downwards at the rear of the monitor for easy accessibility. Built-in Thunderbolt 3 connectivity offers lightning speeds of up to 40Gbps, up to 90W of power and 15W of power to the 2nd connected device. An external colorimeter port located on lower left-hand corner below the bezel provides quick access and connection to external colorimeters or spectrophotometers for standalone color calibration.