* Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort (DP 1.2) adapter works with both Mac and Windows computers.
* No power adapter required. Built in audio support. Compact potable and aluminum rugged design.
* Support two DisplayPort monitors up to 4K 4096x2160@60Hz or a single 5K 5120x2880@60Hz display with uncompressed video at full graphics performance. Unlike USB video solution, Thunderbolt 3 technology won't drain system resources and won't impact system performance.
The Ableconn TBT3-DPX2 adapter allows you to connect Windows or Mac computer to two 4K 60Hz DisplayPort monitors through a single Thunderbolt 3 port with uncompromising graphics performance without utilizing additional system resources. It can be used to connect a 5K 60Hz display with two DP cables.
- Input: 1 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C 24-pin) male
- Output: 2 x DisplayPort female
* Power Supply: bus-powered
* Max Data Rate: 40 Gbps
* Max Resolutions: 2x 4096x2160@60Hz or 1x 5120x2880@60Hz (requires use of both DP ports)
* Operation Temperature: 0~40 C degree
* Storage Temperature: -20~70 C degree
* Weight: 3.3 ounce / 93 g
* Dimension (LWH): 3.9x2.4x0.6 in / 100x60x15 mm
* Cable: 11.8 in / 300 mm
* OS Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 7 and MacOS 10.12