TerraMaster TD2 Thunderbolt 3 RAID storage
- More Power, More Speed.
Compatible with both 3.5" SATA disks and 2.5" SSDs, offering a professional solution to on-the-go storage with a total storage capacity of up to 32TB (16TB x 2), which represents around two million HD images or up to 80 hours of 4K video.
Equipped with a special handle for additional portability, allowing it to be easily transported for video recording, video copying, and video demos wherever they are needed.
- High Scalability
Using one cable, Thunderbolt 3 enables users to daisy-chain more than five devices to their computer. As a result, users can achieve an enormous 192TB capacity by linking together six D2 Thunderbolt 3 devices.
- The Ideal Companion for All Professionals
Given its compactness, its large storage capacity, and its lightning speed, the D2 Thunderbolt 3 is ideally suited for the most demanding applications, including 4K video editing, as well as seamless 4K streaming.
Other users, especially those with strict speed and storage requirements, will find a valuable partner in this device.
- Professional and Safe
Replacing lost content is inconvenient, costly, and, ultimately, unworkable for all professionals. Therefore, with the D2 Thunderbolt 3, TerraMaster has not comprised on its use of state-of-the-art storage technologies to ensure data safety and security. Now, freed from concerns about inadequately protected data, users can focus on what matters to you.
- Lightning Speed!
Equipped with the 40-Gbps Thunderbolt 3 lightning speed interface;
Read & write speed up to 760 MB/s (test condition: 2 x SSDs in RAID 0).
- Multiple RAID Supports
The D2 Thunderbolt 3 operates with RAID 0, 1, and JBOD as well as in single disk array modes for all your application needs.
This underpins the all-important concern for data security, and it ensures that your storage capacity is utilized in the most efficient way possible.
- Create the Smartest Workspace
A key feature of Thunderbolt 3 is its bandwidth capacity, which has been doubled since Thunderbolt 2.
At the same time, the D2 Thunderbolt 3 benefits from a HD DP digital interface and a pair of Thunderbolt 3 interfaces.
By daisy-chaining two 4K displays (or one 5K display) to the D2 Thunderbolt 3, users can augment their workspace in the smartest and most suitable way for their professional needs.
Additionally, using Thunderbolt 3 connections, users can even power a compatible notebook computer.
- Portable design for professionals especially those with strict speed and safety requirements, including 4K video editing.
- Two 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 interfaces, reading speeds up to 760MB/s.
- Hardware RAID: RAID0, RAID1, JBOD, SINGLE;
- Support up to 32TB storage capacity (16TB x 2, in RAID 0); Daisy-chain up to 6 devices;
- Capitalising on the Thunderbolt 3 and DP interfaces, the D2 Thunderbolt 3 supports multi-screen display with up to 3 screens.
- Power delivery provides up to 15W of power to recharge compatible laptops (Mac only, Windows not supported).
- Aluminum-alloy shell, 80mm fan ensures great heat dispersion.
- Warranty: 2 Years..