• Ultra Performance—Data transfer rates up to 2,600 MB/s* to support 4K workflows
• 1TB Capacity
• Bus-Powered—Achieve total mobility without the need for a power adapter
• Pocketable—Fits in the palm of your hand 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Connects to any Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain
• Rugged Construction—Aluminum enclosure withstands heavy use
• Mac and Windows® Compatible
4K Video Workflow Support—In the Palm of Your Hand
Sonnet’s Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive leverages the latest advancements in solid state storage and Thunderbolt 3 technology to create a device that delivers performance unimaginable a short time ago, yet fits neatly in the palm of your hand. It is especially well suited to serve as an ultra-fast portable scratch drive for editing raw 4K video at higher frame rates, or even performing IT duties like installing applications and operating systems. You can even employ the Fusion flash drive for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance shuttle drive.
Designed With the Latest SSD Technology
Sonnet designed the Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive around a Gen 3 M.2 PCIe SSD module, the fastest standard SSD type now available. It connects directly to any computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain, via a replaceable captive 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable.
Amazing Transfer Speeds and Performance
The Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive incorporates a PCIe Gen 3 flash controller that is capable of transferring files at rates up to 2,600 MB/s and is more than 5 times as fast as USB 3 SATA SSDs.
Replaceable Captive Cable
Through the use of a captive cable, the Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive's Thunderbolt cable remains firmly connected to it at all times. Should the cable ever break, it can easily be replaced by Sonnet or a Sonnet-authorized service center.