Extremely Portable High Performance External Graphics Acceleration
• Connects a High Performance External GPU to Your Computer with Thunderbolt 3 Ports—Connects a built-in AMD Radeon 560 GPU to your eGFX-compatible computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports, to substantially uplift graphics performance
• Small and Highly Portable—Measuring a compact 6 inches wide by 5.1 inches deep by 2 inches tall, the Puck has a minimal footprint on the desktop, fits easily into a computer bag or backpack
• Provides 45W of Power Delivery—The Puck can power and charge your computer while connected*, even when not in use, allowing you to leave your computer’s power brick behind
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface with One Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Port—Ensures full 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth is dedicated to the GPU
• Multi-Display Graphics Dock for Ultrabooks—With its three DisplayPort ports and one HDMI port, the Puck can support up to four 4K displays
• VESA Mounting Bracket Kit Available—Optional mounting kit enables a zero desktop footprint installation, securing the Puck to the back of a monitor or multidisplay stand, and connecting it with an included DP cable
Sonnet Technologies’ eGFX Breakaway™ Puck represents an all-new paradigm in Thunderbolt™ connected external GPU (eGPU) devices. It is an extremely portable, high-performance, all-in-one eGPU for Thunderbolt 3 computers that delivers accelerated graphics, and provides multidisplay connectivity leveraging AMD’s Eyefinity™ technology. With a Puck connected, your computer can deliver dramatically accelerated frame rates in popular graphics-intensive games, enabling smooth gameplay at 60+ FPS, and boosted GPU acceleration for pro video applications anytime and anywhere it is needed, making Ultrabook™ gaming and video editing a reality.
The eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon™ RX 560 measures a mere 6 inches wide by 5.1 inches deep by 2 inches tall. When GPU acceleration is needed on the road, you can conveniently pack a Puck along with a notebook in your backpack or computer bag. The Puck connects to your computer with a single Thunderbolt 3 cable (included) and, for added convenience, also provides 45W of Power Delivery to power and charge the computer*, enabling many users to leave their computer’s power brick behind.
The Puck includes one Thunderbolt 3 port, exploiting its 40Gbps interface to offer the best-possible eGPU experience; and features three DisplayPort ports and one HDMI port, leveraging AMD’s Eyefinity multidisplay technology to support up to four 4K displays with its single Radeon GPU! With the Puck connected, there’s no need to compromise between the super-light notebook you want and the number of displays you need on your desktop. AMD XConnect™ technology enables easy connection and disconnection of the Puck without having to power cycle your computer.
On the desktop, the Puck has a minimal footprint. With the optional PuckCuff VESA mounting bracket kit, the Puck can be attached to the back of a display or a multimonitor stand, leaving a zero footprint on the desktop. The kit also includes a 0.5-meter DisplayPort cable to help reduce cable clutter.
*See Sonnet website for details