• Connects a High Performance External GPU to Your Computer with Thunderbolt 3 Ports—Built-in AMD Radeon 560 GPU substantially uplifts graphics performance
• Small and Highly Portable—Measuring a compact 6 inches wide by 5.1 inches deep by 2 inches tall, the Puck has a minimal footprint on the desktop, fits easily into a computer bag or backpack
• Provides 45W of Power Delivery—The Puck can power and charge your computer while connected*, even when not in use, allowing you to leave your computer’s power brick behind
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface with One Thunderbolt 3 Port—Ensures full 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth is dedicated to the GPU
• Multi-Display Graphics Dock for Ultrabooks—Three DisplayPort ports and one HDMI port can support up to four 4K displays
• VESA Mounting Bracket Kit Available—Optional mounting kit enables a zero desktop footprint installation, securing the Puck to the back of a monitor or multidisplay stand, and connecting it with an included DP cable
—Extremely Portable High Performance External Graphics Acceleration—
Sonnet Technologies’ eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon RX 560 represents an all-new paradigm in Thunderbolt™ connected external GPU (eGPU) devices. It is an extremely portable, high-performance, all-in-one eGPU for Thunderbolt 3 computers that delivers accelerated graphics, and provides multidisplay connectivity leveraging AMD’s Eyefinity™ technology. With a Puck connected, your computer can deliver dramatically accelerated frame rates in popular graphics-intensive games, enabling smooth gameplay at 60+ FPS, and boosted GPU acceleration for pro video applications anytime and anywhere it is needed, making Ultrabook™ gaming and video editing a reality.
The eGFX Breakaway Puck Radeon RX 560 measures a mere 6 inches wide by 5.1 inches deep by 2 inches tall. When GPU acceleration is needed on the road, you can conveniently pack a Puck along with a notebook in your backpack or computer bag. The Puck connects to your computer with a single Thunderbolt 3 cable (included) and, for added convenience, also provides 45W of Power Delivery to power and charge the computer*, enabling many users to leave their computer’s power brick behind.
The Puck includes one Thunderbolt 3 port, exploiting its 40Gbps interface to offer the best-possible eGPU experience; and features three DisplayPort ports and one HDMI port to support up to four 4K displays! With the Puck connected, there’s no need to compromise between the super-light notebook you want and the number of displays you need on your desktop. AMD XConnect™ technology enables easy connection and disconnection of the Puck without having to power cycle your computer.
On the desktop, the Puck has a minimal footprint. With the optional PuckCuff VESA mounting bracket kit, the Puck can be attached to the back of a display or a multimonitor stand, leaving a zero footprint on the desktop. The kit also includes a 0.5-meter DisplayPort cable to help reduce cable clutter.
- Product type: Built-in eGFX dock
- Power supply configuration: External
- Power rating: 220W max
- Charging support: 45W max
- No of Thunderbolt Controllers: 1
- No of USB 2 Ports: 0
- LAN interface: No
- Audio interface: No
Supported Operating Systems and Graphics Cards:
Windows 10 (64-bit Edition, Version 1709 or greater)
Graphics Cards Supported:
- AMD Radeon RX 560
See http://www.sonnettech.com/product/egfx-breakaway-puck.html for details