• Connects Three PCIe Cards to any Mac or Windows Computer with Thunderbolt 3 Ports—Use multiple high-performance PCIe cards at the same time
• Three PCIe 3.0 Slots—Supports three full-height, half-length+ (up to 7.75 inches long), single-width cards, or one double-width card plus one single-width card
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Offers 2,750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth, doubling the performance of Thunderbolt 2
• Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports—One port reserved for connection to the computer; second port supports daisy-chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt devices to your computer, attaching a single USB peripheral device, or connecting up to two 4K displays or one 5K display
• Rugged Aluminum Housing—Provides robust and secure protection
• Temperature-Controlled Fan—Automatically operates slower and quieter with cooler cards; provides better cooling for hotter cards
• Energy Saver Mode—Powers on/off automatically with the computer
• Nearly Every Thunderbolt 3 Card Supported—Works with every Thunderbolt 3 compatible PCIe card up to 7.75 inches in length
• Thunderbolt Cable & ThunderLok Included—Includes 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable and ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip to secure cable from accidental disconnections
Connect Three PCIe Cards to Any Mac or Windows Computer with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
Sonnet’s Echo Express SE III is a compact desktop Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three professional PCIe cards—including video capture, audio interface, SAS or SATA HBA, 16Gb or 8Gb Fibre Channel, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and RAID controllers—at the same time to any Mac or Windows computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port. The SE III features a 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 interface, which offers double the PCIe bandwidth and connectivity of Thunderbolt 2, and yields up to 2750 MB/s of bandwidth, enabling it to support 4K video capture and processing cards at high frame rates, and 16Gb FC cards and dual-port 10GbE cards at full performance. With the ability to handle multiple demanding, high performance PCIe cards, support for connecting two 4K displays @ 60Hz or one 5K display @ 60Hz, and support for a vast array of Thunderbolt and USB devices, Thunderbolt 3 is a leap forward in every way.
The Echo Express SE III includes two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports; the first is used for connection to your computer, while the second supports daisy chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices to a single port on your computer. The SE III includes 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, meaning you can connect a USB device to the second port using the proper cable or adapter. The Echo Express SE III also provides full support for connecting two 4K displays @ 60Hz or one 5K display @ 60Hz. For connected devices requiring extra power, 15 watts is provided to connected bus-powered devices.
* See Sonnet website for details.