Thunderbolt 3 Dock With 87W Power Delivery
• Connects Your Peripherals with One Cable—Plug in peripherals to the dock with their cables, connect the dock to your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable
• Eleven Interfaces—Five USB 3.0, two Thunderbolt 3, Gigabit Ethernet, audio, and HDMI 2.0 ports; SD card slot
• Thunderbolt Certified for Mac® and Windows®—Works with any Thunderbolt 3 Mac or Windows computer
• Computer Charging Port—Main Thunderbolt 3 port provides up to 87W power to computers that accept charging over Thunderbolt 3, supporting them at the maximum power they will accept; leave your computer’s power adapter packed away!
• USB Charging Port—Front panel USB port can charge an iOS device, or other device that charges via USB, even while the computer is off or disconnected
• 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Fastest interface available, supports daisy chain connection of additional devices
• Supports Up to Two 4K @ 60 Hz Displays
• SD Card Slot—Reads SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
• Backward Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt Macs—When used with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
—Connect To Your Peripherals and Power Your Computer…With One Cable—
Sonnet’s Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock connects your peripherals to your computer through a single cable. Simply plug in your devices—such as a printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, hard drive, optical drive, USB license dongle, headphones or powered speakers, phone, tablet, and (up to) two 4K displays—to the dock with their supplied cables, and then connect your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable. The Echo 11 dock even charges compatible computers through the same cable. When it's time to take your computer and go, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable to disconnect from everything at once!
—Thunderbolt Certified for Mac and Windows—
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock works with Mac and Windows computers with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
—Leave Your Charger In the Backpack—
For users whose notebooks and laptops accept charging over Thunderbolt, the Echo 11 dock also provides up to 87W of Power Delivery through the included Thunderbolt 3 cable used to connect the dock to the computer. The Echo dock charges them at the maximum power they will accept so you can leave your computer’s power adapter packed away!
—40Gbps Thunderbolt 3, the USB-C That Does It All—
The Echo 11 Dock includes two Thunderbolt 3 ports; one for connection to your computer, the other to daisy chain up five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices to your computer! The Echo dock includes 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, meaning you can connect another USB device to the second Thunderbolt port using the proper cable or adapter. The Dock’s Thunderbolt 3 peripheral port can also provide up to 15 watts of bus power to devices requiring extra power for even the most demanding bus-powered USB 3.1 or Thunderbolt devices.
—Connect a 4K Display or Two—
The Echo 11 dock features an HDMI 2.0 port that supports a 4K @ 60Hz (or lower resolution) monitor. To connect an additional display, you can plug in a Thunderbolt 3 monitor to the dock’s second Thunderbolt 3 port or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain. Or, you may connect other display types (HDMI, DisplayPort, etc.) by using a Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C video adapter (sold separately).
—Backward-Compatible with Older Macs—
The Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is also compatible with Macs with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports when used with the bi-directional Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt cable (both sold separately).