Dual Drive Professional Hardware RAID
The next generation Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology is the perfect RAID solution for creative workflows, project archives, and system backups. Inside are two drives, easily configured in RAID 0, 1, span, or independent mode.
DON'T WAIT, DON'T WORRY
Thunderbolt 2 technology unleashes the full potential of two 3.5-inch hard drives. In RAID 0 you'll experience the maximum sustained throughput from your drives with speeds up to 474MB/s, fast enough to support compressed 4K workflows. Configure the Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology in RAID 1 mode and enjoy instant mirroring of your data. Experience the freedom to create without wait or worry.
READY FOR YOU RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology features two Thunderbolt 2 ports, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, and all of the cables you need for use with almost any system. Ready to perform in RAID 0, it's also easily configured in RAID 1, span, and independent modes to match your workflow needs.
MAKE MORE CONNECTIONS
With dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology supports Thunderbolt daisy-chains. Expand your workstation with up to five additional Thunderbolt devices, including high-speed storage, expansion chassis for specialist workflows, even a high-definition display.
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
The Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology features a heat-dissipating, brushed-aluminum design with a whisper-quiet, high-performance fan. In addition, smart power conserves energy and extends the life of the drives inside. The Elite Pro Dual automatically spins down during periods of inactivity, and powers on and off with your workstation. Extraordinarily durable and efficient, the Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology is built to seamlessly integrate with any work environment from large-scale, high demand production studios to your home office.
- Mercury Elite Pro Dual
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Cable (Type-A to Type-B)
- Thunderbolt cable
- External power supply and power cable
- User Guide
- OS X 10.9.3 or later
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Mac or PC featuring a Thunderbolt interface
- Any Mac that supports booting via Thunderbolt
- Any Mac that supports booting via USB
- (2) 3.5"" SATA 6Gb/s drives
- (2) 2.5"" SATA 6GB/s drives1
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output:, 12V 6A
Hardware RAID Modes Supported
- RAID 0, 1, Span, Independent drive mode
- Height: 5.3 in (13.5 cm)
- Width: 2.8 in (7.2 cm)
- Length: 8.9 in (22.6 cm)
- Without drives: 2.5 lb (1.1 kg)
- Temperature (°F) 41°F to 107°F
- Temperature (°C) 5°C to 42°C
- Temperature (°F) -40°F to 149°F
- Temperature (°C) -40°C to 65°C
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty